DreamProviders is always looking for skilled registered nurses and compassionate home care aides to join our team! We are seeking professional caregivers who want to make a difference in the lives of others while earning a competitive wage at the same time. Our home nursing care positions offer flexible schedules, paid training, and bonuses.
Our home health aide services provide direct patient care in the patient’s own home. Depending on the level of care needed, our staff members assist with activities of daily living (ADLs), light housekeeping, meal planning, personal caregiving services, medication reminders, monitoring vital signs, private duty nursing, and providing emotional support, which can make all the difference in someone’s quality of life.
Be Part of a Dynamic and Compassionate Team
DreamProviders is one of the fastest-growing home health care agencies, providing quality home health services to seniors throughout the greater San Antonio area. Our mission is to provide support and exceptional senior care to clients in their own homes through our unique approach to service delivery.
Our in-home health care agency will be expanding over the next few years, and if you want to make a genuine difference in someone’s life, then we would love to have you onboard!
The management team at DreamProviders will serve as your advocates and mentors, guiding you on your way to career success. We pride ourselves on being one of the most respected home care agencies in San Antonio, TX. Our company culture is based upon integrity, respect, compassion, teamwork, and communication.
Our Caregivers Are Invaluable to Us
As a caregiver, you make a real and significant impact on the lives of those you serve. But, you’re not just another cog in a wheel—you’re part of a family that cares about each other and strives to do what it takes to help everyone feel safe, comfortable, and respected.
At DreamProviders, we understand this responsibility and take great pride in treating our employees as valued members of our extended family. If you share this commitment, please consider joining us!
If you have a passion for helping people and enjoy interacting with seniors, DreamProviders may be the right fit for you. We’d like to hear from you if you have experience as a skilled nursing caregiver or personal home care worker!
An individual who, under professional supervision, provides assistance with nutritional and environmental support, personal hygiene, feeding dressing, childcare activities, and running errands.
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of an 8 hour initial agency training for personal care services
- A minimum of one (1) year experience as a professional
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Current CPR certification
- Perform tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
- Report in writing, on agency forms, to the Supervisor on each client assignment.
- Promptly report any significant changes observed or reported in the client’s condition to the supervisor.
- Confer as required with the Supervisor regarding client’s progress.
- Provide Personal Care services which may include assistance with bathing; getting in and out of bed; teeth, mouth, denture and hair care; assistance with mobility and ambulation; changing and laundering the bed linens and personal clothing; skin care; care of glasses and hearing aids; assistance with dressing and undressing; toileting, including use and care of bedpan, urinal, commode, or toilet; light cleaning in essential areas of the home during personal care activities; meal preparation, food purchasing, and meal serving; simple transfers, including bed to chair or wheelchair and reverse; and other delegated tasks according to the client’s personalized plan.
- Follow universal precautions/proper infection control when providing client service.
- Maintain client confidentiality per HIPAA and Agency policy guidelines.
- Perform ONLY tasks specified for each individual client on the service plan.
- Follow emergency procedures in the event of any medical or non-medical situations.
- Follow client rights at all times.
- Record each activity performed on each case on a daily basis.
- Report any incidents or client changes immediately to the Supervisor.
- Submit Daily Activity Sheets and record accurately on a timely basis (weekly).
- Follow instructions, be punctual, and work as scheduled.
- Follow all agency policy and procedures.
- Attend 8 hours in-service training annually per Agency policy.
- Maintain effective communication with client, family, supervisor, and other team members.
- Other duties as assigned.